|
( thankful ) was posted at 5:00 pm
Saturday, 2 November 2013
One day you are fine, and the next, you fall sick. Yesterday you savoured a feast, and today, none of the foods that goes through your gut leave any impact on your senses. Your senses numb and defeated, nothing seems to be working as it should be. What was once delicious is now stale as cold wood.
One day Allah gives you a ni'mah, and the next, He takes it away - but all for a reason. To remember Him, for us to think that He has the rights to take it away because He is the Giver of the ni'mah.
I fell sick, perhaps what I thought would be the eventual cause of working continuously, or maybe perhaps Allah just wants me to remember Him, as along the time I had been working, I might have slipped and forgotten.
Thank You for such a wonderful reminder.
Slowly healing... and rejoicing the end of 2013 soon.
|
the blogger
"Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset,"
I am a 29-year-old mom of two toddlers; I will update this section when my boys have gone to college!
previously written
▪ again and again thank you
Layout by mymostloved,
with banner by Obsequious and inspiration from sagacity. |